our company consider HipChat as a possible messenger for some of the teams. Could you please explain more fully a few points to our Security team:
1. Encryption of messages during sending.
2. Encryption chat history stored on the server and the client.
3. Monitoring / reporting on the established client connections.
4. Ability to manage (reset) client connections.
5. Control of devices, which allow connections.
6. Domain authentication.
7. Ability to use two-factor authentication.
8. Automatic updates and changes in the client software settings without the need for administrative privileges.
Hi Dmitry - the basic information about HipChat security can be found at https://confluence.atlassian.com/hipchatkb/security-of-hipchat-755337914.html. To some of your questions in particular:
...have mention name FirstnameLastname. Fe.: @MaartenCautreels This certainly helps to know who is being mentioned in a conversation. Imagine your colleague sends the following message...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot