our company consider HipChat as a possible messenger for some of the teams. Could you please explain more fully a few points to our Security team:
1. Encryption of messages during sending.
2. Encryption chat history stored on the server and the client.
3. Monitoring / reporting on the established client connections.
4. Ability to manage (reset) client connections.
5. Control of devices, which allow connections.
6. Domain authentication.
7. Ability to use two-factor authentication.
8. Automatic updates and changes in the client software settings without the need for administrative privileges.
Hi Dmitry - the basic information about HipChat security can be found at https://confluence.atlassian.com/hipchatkb/security-of-hipchat-755337914.html. To some of your questions in particular:
All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us. As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events