our company consider HipChat as a possible messenger for some of the teams. Could you please explain more fully a few points to our Security team:
1. Encryption of messages during sending.
2. Encryption chat history stored on the server and the client.
3. Monitoring / reporting on the established client connections.
4. Ability to manage (reset) client connections.
5. Control of devices, which allow connections.
6. Domain authentication.
7. Ability to use two-factor authentication.
8. Automatic updates and changes in the client software settings without the need for administrative privileges.
Hi Dmitry - the basic information about HipChat security can be found at https://confluence.atlassian.com/hipchatkb/security-of-hipchat-755337914.html. To some of your questions in particular:
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Background While our Hipchat server environment was reliable and performing well, as a significant and growing part of our business, the need to leverage the benefits of Hipchat Data Center&nbs...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs