Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help

IT Operations June 15, 2015

I am not able to login hipchat app its working only in web version

2 answers

1 vote
Dana Scoggins _CCC_ June 16, 2015

Hipchat was experiencing some network issues yesterday.  In the future, you can check the status here: https://status.hipchat.com/

1 vote
William Crighton _CCC_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2015

There are so many things that could be wrong here and you're obviously in a hurry to get it fixed so I thought I'd drop a quick note here letting you know why your question is terrible and probably won't ever get a meaningful response/answer:

• you do not provide any contextual information surrounding your problem
    • I'm thinking of versions numbers, operating systems, browser versions/makes/models
    • basically the little bits of fluff which people can use to try and duplicate your problem if it interests them enough to do so - or at least enough information that allows the answer-er to verify their 'fix' doesn't meet the same failure your attempt met
  • You do not provide any type of error message or screenshot showing an error or how you know that an error occurred
  • You do not provide any history regarding the problem - i.e. I was able to do 'x' up until 'y' occurred - where 'y' could be a date/time, a system restart, a supernova explosion, you name it....more relevant provides us answer-ers with a better chance of hitting it first try, but anything could be helpful...or, failing that, at least slightly humorous

here's to your next question, or your next comment on this question! An to a lifetime of quick answers!

-wc

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events