Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone notifications

Kt Johnson June 27, 2016

We are not receiving any notifications for the HipChat app. What are you suggestions?

1 answer

0 votes
Peter T
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2016

There are several use cases where you don't receive notifications which are by design.

In other cases you should receive:

1. The someone quotes you with "@" and your name
  2. When someone sends you personal message

The notifications as well depend on the setting on the phone where they can be removed completely.

So try the above and let me know what is the result.

Kt Johnson June 27, 2016

I have looked through the settings of the phone, the settings on the app, the settings online, the settings on my desktop version and still nothing. I have restarted all devices, closed the desktop version down, linked my phone and have seemingly tried everything possible to create audible notifications. The application is of no use to my doctors if they can't hear the notifications. 

Any more ideas?

danny
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 27, 2016

Kt, if you haven't done so already, I would suggest reaching out the HipChat Support team at support@hipchat.com.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events