Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops!We've been notified and will fix this issue as soon as we can.

CrackN January 7, 2016

after running local server via virtual box by opening a local IP i see this page : Oops!
We've been notified and will fix this issue as soon as we can.

Can't find a solid solution for it.
Server file is latest version and i installed it just yesterday.

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2016

You need to check the logs and look at what you've done differently to the installation docs instructions.  That error  is pretty generic and just means "something went wrong, read the logs"

CrackN January 7, 2016

Well first of all thanks for reply. And although i really don't know Linux i am familiar with interface, and that was my first clue to see logs but i don't know commands ,so could you please provide a sample of how should open it . Thank you in advance.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2016

You should find the command "view <filename>" works on most linux boxes. You might also try "tail -f <filename>" as that reports the bottom of the log, and keeps running, so if you retry opening the browser, you should see the errors as they get pushed into the log

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events