My hipchat client on MacBook Air doesn't make auto login after sleep

Alexander Gogu November 11, 2014

Hello! Could somebody help me, please?

3 answers

1 vote

Hi Hanis,

I'm using client ver. 3.0.13. Yes, You are right, but its realy doesn't works for me and a couple of me colleagues. I have tested this problem today, and after few hours of sleep my mac doesn't want to connect without pushing "Log in" button. One specification: I'm using hipchat server on premise.

Thank You.

hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2014

I can reproduce this when connecting to a HipChat Server instead of HipChat.com. We have an internal bug report to keep track on this matter and we shall notify the developers about this. Thanks.

0 votes

Hanis,

Is there are date when will  new version of app be available?

Or mb some roadmap is available?

Thank You.

hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2014

No ETA of fix release at the moment. Alternatively, you can make use of the web app (https://www.hipchat.com/chat)

0 votes
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 11, 2014

Hi Alexander,

What version of HipChat client you're using? When your Mac went to sleep, I believe HipChat client will be disconnected. Once you log back in to your Mac, HipChat client will try to re-connect (especially when you have 'Remember me' checked) and after a while it should get connected given that the internet connection is stable.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events