cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple hipchat servers?

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2014

I believe that the default Hipchat connector in JIRA only allows you to connect to a single Hipchat server, e.g. mycompany.hipchat.com. Does anyone know of a way to connect multiple Hipchat servers, e.g. teamA-mycompany.hipchat.com and teamB-mycompany.hipchat.com?

2 answers

0 votes
Mallmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2014

Hello Matt,

I'm afraid that's not possible yet. However, I have just raise a Suggestion on JIRA's project, so you might want to express your thoughts there: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-39991

I hope it helps!

Best regards,

Eduardo Mallmann
Atlassian Support

0 votes
rich
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2014

Hey Matt! What version of the plugin are you running? This feature has been in the JIRA add-on for quite some time. Here's proof:

Screenshot 2014-09-15 13.58.52.png

rich
Atlassian Team
September 15, 2014

Scratch my original response... I re-read your question... yes, today the add-on only allows you to specify one HC server.

rich
Atlassian Team
September 15, 2014

Matt, the add-on is open source... we're gladly accepting PRs ;) Just sayin...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events