It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Keep getting redirected on sign-in

Hey I recently signed up because i need to chat with a specific team on here. I enter their URL which is 'teamname.hipchat.com/chat' and it asks me to sign-in. Once I have signed in it redirects me to a another "team" which i was forced to create during sign-up. I found a section in my user panel that seemed to let me delete my own team but that didn't work either. Any suggestions? This seems overly complicated.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Thor Brigsted,

Please email support@hipchat.com and mention which group you're trying to access with your email address.

Your email address is now associated with a new group that you created instead of being invited to an existing group.

Thank you. I will try that and mark your answer as accepted if it succeeds.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Hipchat

Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

35,184 views 9 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you