Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible run Hipchat without a subdomain?

sohmc March 2, 2017

We have only one provisioned public IP that resolves to a publicly resolvable DNS entry.  For example, we've been given atlassian-prod.example.com is the domain I have control over.  I cannot create a DNS for this, unfortunately.  Right now, JIRA and confluence both live at atlassian-prod.example.com/jira and atlassian-prod.example.com/confluence respectively.

We use HA Proxy to forward the traffic to the appropriate applications, which sit on two separate servers.  The idea was for us to add HipChat to this domain via atlassian-prod.example.com/hipchat.  Is this at all possible?

I've been pouring over the documentation and can't seem to find anything that even hints at this kind of set up.

thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
ramiro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 15, 2017

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately that scenario is not supported at the moment (feelsbadman). We have a public ticket tracking that request, please vote on the issue if it's important for your scenarios, so we can give it the right priority when planning new features. 

If you have more issues or questions around this topic, feel free to file a support ticket so we can help you directly. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events