Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating HipChat Server 2.0 build 1.4.1 with JIRA Server without access to the online marketplace

Josef Koza June 16, 2016

Hi,

I am trying to get HipChat Server 2.0 build 1.4.1 to integrate with JIRA Server.  I previously had HipChat Server 1.3 integrating just fine with the same JIRA Server, but am having difficulty integrating the new HipChat Server.

The issue that I am running into is occurring after I select "Connect to HipChat" from JIRA administration -> HipChat Integration.  In JIRA, I add the URL for the HipChat Server.  Then HipChat will load at the Integrations screen.  The screen immediately pops up with a message that says:  "There was a problem connecting to the marketplace."  The error is pretty clear in that it looks like HipChat is trying to access the online marketplace.  However, our HipChat server is on a disconnected network and does not have access to the online marketplace.  We did not have this issue with the previous version of HipChat.  Does HipChat Server 2.0 only work if you have access to the online marketplace?  Is there a way to manually install whatever it is that HipChat Server is trying to get from the online marketplace?  I'm not even sure what it is trying to get.

Thanks for any and all help.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Josef Koza June 16, 2016

This has been verified as a bug with the following existing issue:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/HCPUB-995

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events