Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[ IMPORTANT ] help me, dear guys, I am really suffering with WebRTC

den den July 21, 2018

Hello, dear friends!

I am Denys Nikitin from Ukraine. Three weeks ago I took a dev project to create a webrct app that allows users to communicate with 1-side videochat. For example, I am sitting and giving you a video from my webcam and you watch this video and chat with me. Also you have a live list of people that are similar to me so that you can choose with whom to chat. The list of rooms that you may choose from should consist of camera labels of people with working webcams.

Do you have any idea about how is it possible to make? I need to make that project ASAP to get my money, or I won't be able to pay for my rent. I will only get less than $200 for this project, but I am suffering a lot to get that money because for now it is a big deal for me as I am from the territory of war living without any idea what will be my future. I gone crazy with that. If you have any idea of the way i can do it, please help me.

I know a lot about JS, PHP, MySQL, web development, but this thing is really hard because it deals with servers. I began to study programming a year ago and did not ever deal with servers.

Hope to get your answer ASAP. Thank you and have a great day!!!

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2018

The correct answer that Atlassian want me to give you is to forget WebRTC and use Hipchat or Stride instead.

But if you must use WebRTC, then I think you want to ask this on a WebRTC forum, rather than an Atlassian one.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events