Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Groups
  • Archived Groups and Collections
  • Hipchat
  • Questions
  • I would like to know if the company doesn't envisage spreading beyound Europe?but if it be the case, I'd like to join team as overseas freelance staff for articles and more on social networks to promote the company in this part of the world-Africa

I would like to know if the company doesn't envisage spreading beyound Europe?but if it be the case, I'd like to join team as overseas freelance staff for articles and more on social networks to promote the company in this part of the world-Africa

Ndongo Odile Charis May 24, 2016

Hello, I'd like to know if the company extends to Africa and other social networks as a means of using it in this part of the world.Have you live chats either? If this isn't the case, I'd like to join the team to work as freelancer from this part of the world for promoting it on social networks and write articles for the company.Hope to get feed back.

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2016

Atlassian is an Australian company which operates worldwide already (although the clients are mostly US, European and Australiasian), have a look through www.atlassian.com to see more.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events