By default, the GitHub integration should send notifications for label changes on issues (and PRs I believe) - the options available are:
1. Notify - Whether or not to notify room members.
2. Quiet Fork - Suppress the room notice if a project has been forked.
3. Quiet Watch - Suppress the room notice that someone has started to watch the project.
4. Quiet Comments - Suppress the room notice if a comment has been made on repo.
5. Quiet Labels - Suppress the room notice if an issue has had any label changes.
6. Quiet Assigning - Suppress the room notice if an issue has been assigned or unassigned.
7. Quiet Wiki - Suppress the room notice if a wiki item has been updated.
8. Active - Turn On or Off the service hook.
You may need to check the settings on the integration to ensure that the "Notify" preference is enabled and that "Quiet Labels" is turned off
All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us. As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs