By default, the GitHub integration should send notifications for label changes on issues (and PRs I believe) - the options available are:
1. Notify - Whether or not to notify room members.
2. Quiet Fork - Suppress the room notice if a project has been forked.
3. Quiet Watch - Suppress the room notice that someone has started to watch the project.
4. Quiet Comments - Suppress the room notice if a comment has been made on repo.
5. Quiet Labels - Suppress the room notice if an issue has had any label changes.
6. Quiet Assigning - Suppress the room notice if an issue has been assigned or unassigned.
7. Quiet Wiki - Suppress the room notice if a wiki item has been updated.
8. Active - Turn On or Off the service hook.
You may need to check the settings on the integration to ensure that the "Notify" preference is enabled and that "Quiet Labels" is turned off
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
...from the beginning. We have built up a lot of content in HipChat, with it being a core tool in our distributed company model. While it is true that we didn’t need to move to Slack immediately, we felt it...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs