• Community
  • Products
  • Hipchat
  • Questions
  • I have been trying to use Stand Up and Trans bots but I keeping having to install them fresh each day, any one else encounter this issue?

I have been trying to use Stand Up and Trans bots but I keeping having to install them fresh each day, any one else encounter this issue?

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Steven,

Do you have to install them fresh because they disappear? Or do they stop working (e.g. the Stand-up sidebar is not loading anymore)?

Regards,

Patrick

The latter, they remain in sidebar but do not work

Steven

...any suggestions, Patrick?

I must say that I I don't know what could be causing this. It sounds like the tokens that we generate for the sidebar contents are somehow expiring or otherwise invalid, but I cannot reproduce that with e.g. Stand-up.

I think your best bet is to contact HipChat Support, maybe they have had similar cases and would be able to help you.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 10, 2018 in Hipchat

What should I think about when migrating HipChat to Slack?

...from the beginning. We have built up a lot of content in HipChat, with it being a core tool in our distributed company model. While it is true that we didn’t need to move to Slack immediately, we felt it...

506 views 1 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you