Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to find capacity planning option in JIRA

yamini_chithra June 14, 2020

I wanted to plan my capacity for team. I am not finding the option "Capacity Planing in my JIRA" , Can anypne please guide me.

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2021

You can use the Advanced roadmaps, Templa Planner or Structure. 

EazyBI, bigPicture or own solution

Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 8, 2021

Hello @yamini_chithra

I would like to add a few words about capacity planning in BigPicture. Our plugin gives the possibility of setting the capacity for both the team members and the team. Team capacity is calculated automatically based on the members' capacities.

Team capacity is mostly used during commitment-driven sprint planning. Team capacity serves as the basis on which the team can decide how many backlog items they can tackle in the course of a sprint.

BigPicture allows you to track capacity allocation on the Team, Iteration or PI level, which significantly facilitates project planning. See my image as a reference.

image (53).png

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Best,

Anna
SoftwarePlant

Like yamini_chithra likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events