It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to get audio from Hipchat and use it on your own system

I would like to know how to use the voice input from Hipchat's client in my own server side application.

It does not matter if this application runs on the same server as Hipcat Server.

2 answers

0 votes

Hi there, 

Can you confirm if you are referring to the Hipchat audio input or to the voice input as input method?

If you are referring to the input method we suggest you take a look at your operational system's requirements. 

Thank you for your quickly suggestion.

Let me confirm about your answer.

Because, my question  was inadequate so I supplement it .

And I’m sorry that  my English is not good.

————————————————

Supplement

————————————————

I would like to make the videoconference voice using HipChat available to my system on the server.

The requirements of data formats are two way .

•saving the voice data as a wav , mp3 or mp4.

•Link audio data in streaming format using protocols such as WebRTC, ORTC————————————————

Question 

————————————————

•If you mean there is any reference document , please tell me which materials to refer.
•Is there any way to use voice data?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Hipchat

Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

35,181 views 9 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you