Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does the Uber Integration work?

Ali Lehner January 28, 2016

I did the integration in the room we want it but don't know how to actually connect our Uber account and how to request rides.

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
rich
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2016

After you install the Uber add-on, you'll now see an Uber "glance" in your room's sidebar:

image2016-1-28 10:24:3.png

When you click on the glance, you'll see the ride request form:

image2016-1-28 10:24:54.png

Put in your current location and your destination, then click the ride request button. If you're not logged in, you'll be prompted to log into your Uber account. That's it!

0 votes
Ali Lehner January 28, 2016

I don't have that Uber Glance. I even checked my HipChat to make sure I had the latest version. Is it only in the web app?

rich
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2016

HipChat Connect (the technology behind all of this) is now available in the latest web client, windows client, and in the mac beta client. Once you have one of those clients and have installed the add-on (you can install it from here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/hc-uber-production/cloud/overview), it'll show up in your sidebar.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events