How does the Uber Integration work?

I did the integration in the room we want it but don't know how to actually connect our Uber account and how to request rides.

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes

After you install the Uber add-on, you'll now see an Uber "glance" in your room's sidebar:

image2016-1-28 10:24:3.png

When you click on the glance, you'll see the ride request form:

image2016-1-28 10:24:54.png

Put in your current location and your destination, then click the ride request button. If you're not logged in, you'll be prompted to log into your Uber account. That's it!

I don't have that Uber Glance. I even checked my HipChat to make sure I had the latest version. Is it only in the web app?

HipChat Connect (the technology behind all of this) is now available in the latest web client, windows client, and in the mac beta client. Once you have one of those clients and have installed the add-on (you can install it from here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/hc-uber-production/cloud/overview), it'll show up in your sidebar.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Mar 26, 2018 in Hipchat Data Center

Migration of Hipchat server to Data Center - a retrospective

Background While our Hipchat server environment was reliable and performing well, as a significant and growing part of our business, the need to leverage the benefits of Hipchat Data Center&nbs...

522 views 2 7
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you