How do you filter the order of search history by date?

Spencer Black April 20, 2018

I cannot seem to figure out how to change the filter settings when searching through messages to be in order by date. Irritating that I have to remember keywords from who knows how long ago just to find anything.

1 answer

0 votes
Nágila Marques
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2018

Hi Spencer, 

It is not possible to order messages search by date in HipChat. However, you can search for a message > Click on View and pick a date from the calendar. 

We added many more features in Stride regarding history search. If you are interested, take a look at the following link:

Spencer Black April 23, 2018

Is there anyway to get this feature added? The closest I can usually muster to a date when trying to locate information is within a time frame of a couple months at best. Unfortunately this makes choosing a specific date completely useless to me.

Nágila Marques
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2018

Hi Spencer, 

We don't have plans to add this feature to HipChat soon. However, I will let the internal team know about it and verify if there is a possibility to add the change to our roadmap. We appreciate your feedback! :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events