Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I search my hipchat history and confluence pages?

Dominic White September 18, 2014

Do to the popularity of Hipchat internally, we now have a lot of useful info in the Hipchat history. This kind of information used to go into confluence and so now we have some in hipchat and some in confluence. Is there a way to search across both of these products?

2 answers

0 votes
Julia Wester [Wittified]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2014

we have *just* released *v1* of an additional connector for hipchat and confluence. I'll discuss this with my development partner. We currently have the ability to record discussions in Confluence and might be able to extend this further to more of what you are asking for. Please feel free to put in a feature request for our add-on if you're interested! https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.wittified.general.confluence-hipchat

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2014

I don't think there is an existing solution but sounds like a good use case for a plugin. Hipchat chat history is exposed via the v2 REST API and so it should definitely be doable.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events