How can I see notifications upon login instead of getting email notifications (on desktop app using Mac)?

Hi,

My colleagues and I would like to get notifications within the HipChat interface regarding all new messages and don't let the system automatically mark them as unread when we get an email - or better not to get an email at all. It is difficult to keep track of all new messages as they're marked as unread on HipChat as soon as we receive the email which is not ideal.

Is this feature implemented? If not, where can we place a feature request or vote for this feature? Not sure how many users are affected however I heard this to be a major concern amongst some of my former colleagues too. Please kindly advise on this.

Kind regards,
Agnes Fodor

1 answer

Totally agree.  A near deal breaker for my team.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 10, 2018 in Hipchat

What should I think about when migrating HipChat to Slack?

...from the beginning. We have built up a lot of content in HipChat, with it being a core tool in our distributed company model. While it is true that we didn’t need to move to Slack immediately, we felt it...

493 views 1 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you