Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I log in to another team?

Kevin Perez October 10, 2016

I see "Log in to another team" but does not let me join another team. How do I go about joining another team?

3 answers

0 votes
James D Breunig November 17, 2016

Hi @John Collins:

I seem to be having this issue as well. From my Windows Desktop App, "Log in to another team" is not an option. It is on the web app, but when I click on "log in to another team", it is just a loop back to our team. Also, I tried getting an invite from the other team and it will not go to my email. Not only that, but I also cannot use another email to sign into another team, because my work email is linked to my HipChat account and my personal email even though I can link it to a separate Bitbucket and Atlassian Account, I can't link to another HipChat accoount. Have you had any luck with multiple teams on the same HipChat account?

Jim

JoCo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 17, 2016

Hi Jim.

Unfortunately, the Windows app doesn't currently have the ability to log into another team.

As for your issues with the web app login, you might want to contact Support. They could probably help you sort things out more efficiently than I can.

James D Breunig November 17, 2016

Thanks John! I will try support.

0 votes
doug65536 October 16, 2016

Ask them to invite you. You will find out that HipChat is asinine and won't allow you to be a member of another team.

0 votes
JoCo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 10, 2016

Hi Kevin,

If you could provide more information about what you're trying to do and what you're seeing, it would be helpful.

In the meantime, this might be helpful: Add more accounts (Note that it links to additional info at the bottom.)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events