How can I add a photo to my name in Hipchat?

How can I add a photo next to my name when I reply to other team members in hipchat? 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote

Hi Richard, welcome!

For HipChat Cloud*, you can head over to hipchat.com/account and log in with your email and password. Once you're signed in, you'll see a section with a button on the right side of the screen for adding a profile picture.

image.png

*You might have Server at your company, in which case the URL might be something like hipchat.yourcompany.com instead. Check with your IT administrators if you're seeing "account not found" at hipchat.com/account to get your Server address.

Cheers,
Daniel

P.S. If you feel like this answer helped, please hit the checkmark to the left to mark it as answered. This helps us focus our efforts on unsolved questions. Thanks!

Adding the photo as an emoticon, it might work :)

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Hipchat

Moving from Hipchat to Stride? Here’s what you’ll love

Heya, Hipchat friends! We’re so happy you’re checking out   Stride. Whether you know it or not, you have been instrumental in making Stride come to life. Every feature, design, and functionality...

145 views 3 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you