Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hipchat integrations by rooms

Gergely_Kovacs October 18, 2018

Hello,

We would like to get a list from our integrations per hipchat rooms. How can we do it?

Thanks

Gergely

1 answer

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 19, 2018

Hello there, Gergely.

Can I first confirm if you are using HipChat Cloud or rather HipChat Server / Data Center? If you are on HipChat Server, you can pull the information from the database with reference to the KB below:

For HipChat Data Center on the other hand, you need to use a different approach.

Once you obtain access to your server node backend, switch to root user:

sudo dont-blame-hipchat

Access the database:

PGPASSWORD=$(cat /hipchat/config/site.json | jq -r '.databases.hipchat_postgres.pass') psql -h $(cat /hipchat/config/site.json | jq -r '.databases.hipchat_postgres.servers[0]' | awk -F: '{print $1}') -U $(cat /hipchat/config/site.json | jq -r '.databases.hipchat_postgres.user') -d $(cat /hipchat/config/site.json | jq -r '.databases.hipchat_postgres.schema')

Pull the information from the database using the command below:

SELECT a.name AS "Name", a.description AS "Description", a.plugin_key AS "Key", a.capabilities_url AS "URL", oc.allowed_scopes AS "Scopes", r.pretty_name AS "Room" FROM addons a LEFT JOIN oauth_clients oc ON a.id = oc.addon_id LEFT JOIN rooms r ON oc.room_id = r.id;

I could not find any specific information to pull the information from HipChat Cloud apart from the web interface. For example:

hipchat_cloud_integrations.png

Let me know how it goes on your end. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events