cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HipChat Server - Access MySQL database

Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2015

Hallo everybody!

As a server administrator on HipChat server, is there any way to access the MySQL database? I can be root on the OS, but I don't know how to access the database. I would like to do some error analysis which I'd like to execute a few select statements for.

Regards, Felix (Scandio)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shanye
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2015

Hi Felix,

Could you please create a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/customer/servicedesk-portal#HipChat with this question so we can respond one-on-one?

Thanks!

Shayne Covey | Atlassian Support

Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2015

Hi Shayne! I already found out how to access the database. Consider this solved ;)

vijayalakshmi November 18, 2015

Hey, Can you tell me the solution for the issue? Thanks, Viji

Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2015

I guess you should follow the advice of Shayne above ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events