Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HipChat Server 2.0 fails to allow clients to login with "Something's gone wrong."

Sunil Pinnamaneni July 5, 2016

When I launch the HipChat web application, it fails in the following way. First, it says, "Loading". Then, it says, "Workin' on it." Then, it says, "Oh man. Don't freak out, we still got this..." And finally, it says, "Something's gone wrong." Even if I try again, a similar thing happens ending in the same error message. This happens after a fresh install of the HipChat 2.0 server.

I am able to access the web administration interface, but the HipChat server itself cannot be accessed from any client. The only thing I did after installation is to configure a crowd directory.

What steps should be taken to resolve this issue?

1 answer

0 votes
wdehaan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2016

Hi Sunil. Please double-check the system requirements are met at: https://confluence.atlassian.com/hc/deploying-hipchat-server-609944387.html

...And contact Atlassian support at server-support@hipchat.com if you haven't already.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events