Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HipChat DataCenter Beta User limit

Stacie Marlin June 12, 2017

Hi is there any published user limit for the beta version of HipChat data center - I have a customer wanting to have 12,000 users - Or, once it is GA is there going to be a technical limitation on the # of users?

2 answers

0 votes
roberto cheng October 12, 2017

what data center do you use?

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2017

Hi there, Stacie! The maximum user limit that we have for HipChat Data Center for now is set to 20,000 users. In this case, your customer should consider obtaining the 10,001 - 15,000 Users license tier. Details can be found in What does HipChat Data Center cost?. Hope that helps.

roberto cheng October 12, 2017

hi can you recommend what version of data center is most stable ? thanks current 3.1.1, i got problem changing the ip address.. it wont change also no server id found. thanks 

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2017

Hi, Robert!

I have responded to the ticket you raised to us. Nevertheless, what we would be interested to know is the output that you are getting when you tried to configure the node through hipchat network command as well as the nic being used and verify if you are using dhcp or static for IP allocation.

You should be able to tackle the issue with Server ID absence through the steps outlined in Cannot Generate License due to Absence of Server ID

Hope that helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events