Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hip Chat

Anna Anderson May 18, 2018

We have just started to use Jira (Cloud) and it says that we can use Hip Chat; however everytime I try to start the Integration in a project it does not allow me to login either as the site administrator or as the project administrator .

I assume I am doing something wrong but can't figure this out. It doesn't recognise my email and there is no where for me to login and send the users their invite.

Help

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2018

Are you sure this is Jira Cloud?  I ask because at this point I would expect Jira Cloud to instead refer to Stride instead of Hipchat in most cases. 

However for Jira Server installations, you still will see the administration options to integrate with Hipchat server deployments.   Could you grab a screenshot of where you see this ability to integrate?  It would help us to understand exactly where you are seeing this option and understand what is expected.

More information on this difference between Stride/Hipchat in FAQ: Stride and Hipchat Cloud.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events