cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Calendar integration not working in HipChat

Deleted user October 4, 2016

I am trying this plugin, but I cannot see anything on the right bar:

empty-calendar.png

However other people see the correct behaviour.

Maybe the point is that I'm using a secondary Google account's calendar?

Moreover I tried to remove this plugin from the apps connected to my Google Account, but the HipChat plugin doesn't ask me again to make login on Google.

12 answers

0 votes
Deleted user October 16, 2016

Yes. Now it looks fine.

Thank you, @Rich Manalang.

0 votes
Xarkam October 14, 2016

This seems to work

0 votes
rich
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2016

@Xarkam, Fabrizio: I've applied a fix and tested against all of the latest desktop apps on win10/mac. It works. Can you guys verify? Sorry it took so long. I was at the Atlassian Summit all week.

0 votes
rich
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 10, 2016

Thanks @Xarkam. We're able to reproduce it and are looking for a fix. I'll update this thread when we have one.

0 votes
Xarkam October 10, 2016

Hello, I confirm. Today, it works fine on the webapp.

On desktop it's broken.

0 votes
Deleted user October 6, 2016

It works fine on the webapp.

Instead the desktop version is still problematic. I tried restarting the client and at first it seemed working but, after closing and reopening the Google Calendar tab, the column is now empty, like my initial post.

0 votes
Xarkam October 6, 2016

Yes, on desktop app and webapp (chrome)

0 votes
rich
Atlassian Team
October 6, 2016

@Xarkam / Fabrizio, are you still experiencing the issue today? I've been testing it on win10 today and can't reproduce.

0 votes
Xarkam October 5, 2016

This morning the schedule appeared in desktop app but after changing to other room and back on room with the calendar, he disappear

Same problem with the webapp.

0 votes
Deleted user October 5, 2016

Ehm, just closed the webapp, closed the right column on the Windows client... the problem is still there, but only on the client.

0 votes
Deleted user October 5, 2016

I am using Version 4.28.1.1659 (Web Core 4.28.4) on Windows 10.
I tried with previous version, closed it, updated it... it was not working. 

Just now I achieved to re-allow the plugin on my Google Account (through the web interface) and now everything looks fine, also on the Windows client.

Thank you for your support.

0 votes
rich
Atlassian Team
October 5, 2016

What OS/version are you on? What version HipChat? Does it work in your browser?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events