Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find room of notifications numbered over Window Taskbar Icon

Nick Nussbaum August 26, 2017

The hipchat icon on the taskbar has a red crircle with the number of recent notifications. I'm in a large organization with many rooms and people so checking them all for notifications is hard. How do I find the rooms that correspond to the number of notifications on the hipchat taskbar icon?

1 answer

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 4, 2017

Hey there Nick,

Right now, it's not really possible to find the rooms that corresponds to the number of notifications on the HipChat taskbar icon.

However, I have raised a feature request for this here : https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/HCPUB-3427

I would encourage you to visit the suggestion page linked above and click the Vote and Watch links near the top right to show support for the feature. By doing this, it will ensure you're proactively informed of progress and updates going forward. Also we would appreciate your feedback on the feature, you can do this by leaving a comment on the ticket, this helps us prioritize & understand the use case of the feature request.

Cheers,
Joe

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events