Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploy of Hipchat server cluster on premise

OSEI-AKOTO Emmanuel April 25, 2017

I will like to deploy HipChat Server on a centos 7. It has been installed already.

2 answers

1 vote
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2017

At the moment there are only a couple of installation options: Amazon AWS .ami file, or VirtualBox/VMWare .ova file. We don't have plans to develop a standalone installer. Please see: Is there a stand-alone installer package available for HipChat Server?

OSEI-AKOTO Emmanuel April 27, 2017

Hello Ann, thank you very much for the feedback. I guess we will have to resolve the hosted version. May I findout if it will work perfectly with a locally hosted Jira?

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 27, 2017

Yes, you may integrate your local JIRA and Cloud HipChat instances.

Please see:

Link to server apps from Cloud

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2017

Ok.  What's the question?

OSEI-AKOTO Emmanuel April 25, 2017

Is there a possibility of this and how do I go about it. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2017

Your posting says you've done it already, so I'm still not sure what the question is?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events