Crowd and HipChat release notifications

Jake G March 1, 2018

Hello,

Can you advise how I would go about getting on a mailing list or something similar to be notified of major/minor releases for Crowd and HipChat? This would be greatly helpful to plan patching and maintenance cycles for the applications within the organization.

As a side note, I know Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket allow you to 'watch' the official release notes pages which works for the given need, but Crowd and HipChat do not seem to have this functionality.

Regards,
Jake

2 answers

0 votes
Marcin Kempa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2018

Hi @Jake G

Indeed the 'Watch' button on aforementioned pages might be missing for some users.

Could you try to logout from confluence.atlassian.com and clear all your cookies for this domain and then login again?

This is not the best experience but we are looking into improving it.

Hope that helps,

Marcin Kempa

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2018

HI Jake,

I opened a ticket for our technical writers to update Subscribe to Proactive Announcements:

Add Crowd and other products to Subscribe to Proactive Announcements page

For Crowd you can watch this page: Crowd Release Notes

I am moving your question to the Hipchat collection to see if someone there has a workaround for Hipchat.

Thanks,

Ann

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events