Could not load class 'com.atlassian.labs.jira.workflow.HipChatPostFunction'

After updating the HipChat for JIRA plugin to the latest version, I am now seeing this in my logs and the integration between JIRA and the HipChat rooms is not working. Has anyone else seen this issue?

Could not load class 'com.atlassian.labs.jira.workflow.HipChatPostFunction' java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.atlassian.labs.jira.workflow.HipChatPostFunction

3 answers

1 accepted

0 vote

JT, we have just released a new version of the plugin where we fixed an issue that sounds similar to yours. Can you please try installing it and check if it fixes your problem?

The version we released is 6.24.2. It is possible that the problem we fixed has the same root cause as yours but it is difficult to be sure without seeing your log files.

Thank you Anatoli! Release 6.24.2 downloaded and installed successfully.

0 vote

Hi JT,

what version of JIRA and the plugin do you have? Could you create a support ticket , it would be the best way for us to help you?

We are JIRA v6.3.15 and HipChat for JIRA v6.22

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 11 hours ago in Hipchat

Moving from Hipchat to Stride? Here’s what you’ll love

Heya, Hipchat friends! We’re so happy you’re checking out   Stride. Whether you know it or not, you have been instrumental in making Stride come to life. Every feature, design, and functionality...

38 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you