Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuous Loading Spinner for only ONE chat of many - won't finish loading

Tiffany June 15, 2016

Been having problems with only one of my many Hipchat threads. For some reason, I only have problems chatting with this one person, and the error doesn't appear on their side. Their messages look like they went through like normal on their end. But I never get them on my side, and the chat window never fully loads. Gets stuck on the spinner (been about 30 min now I've had their thread open).

-I have a Macbook Air running El Capitan 10.11.5.

-My Hipchat version is up to date (4.0.10)

-I'm using only the desktop app and the iPhone app.

• On the mobile app, it displays the history up until May 18. Then the loading 3 blue loading dots are on continuous load for a few minutes, then errors out to "Couldn't load messages **panda emoji**".

Here's what I always see. It worked fine with this person for the earlier 5 months. It may have been an update when the loading problem started (since May 18, so about a full month), but I'm not sure:

Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 12.19.49 PM.png

2 answers

0 votes
Eric Kazda June 22, 2016

Were you ever able to solve this problem. This happens to me constantly. None of my conversations will load. No level of restarting solves this problem. I have the exact same problem with the web application and the desktop application on my PC, but my mac does not have this issue ever. 

0 votes
eho
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2016

Hey Tiffany.

Hook up with support at support.atlassian.com and reference to this question so that they'll be able to help out with your issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events