Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chats do not wrap when chat window is resized

Paul de Gouffe January 23, 2017

When I resize the HipChat window in Windows 10 by making the width smaller, the chats do not wrap when chat exceeds width of window. I have to make the window full screen in order to read chat(s).

3 answers

1 vote
Paul de Gouffe January 27, 2017

I have dual monitor and have Microsoft Outlook and HipChat on one monitor. I adjust the HipChat window so that it is 4 inches wide and Outlook takes the rest of the width. As youy can see in the image. the text does not wrap2017-01-27_15-41-52.png

crivers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 27, 2017

Hmm - the HipChat app should actually prevent itself from being resized that small. I believe the minimum width is 400px. What version of the app are you using? You should be able to check for updates using the context menu on the system tray icon.

0 votes
Paul de Gouffe February 1, 2017

Running Windows 10 latest patch level, HipChat version Version 4.29.5.1662.

Regards

Paul

0 votes
crivers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 26, 2017

Do you have more details as to what version of HipChat you're using and perhaps an example screenshot or message of what text specifically is causing the wrapping issue?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events