Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluejeans-plugin for Hipchat onPremise not working

k9ert March 16, 2016

We're running HipChat in a onPremise installation (Atlassian HipChat 1.3 build 1.3.7 (2015.11.18.233457)). As described in installation, i could install the plugin and in my channel i can read "The Blue Jeans add-on has been installed in this room". However, i can't now click the "Meet now on bluejeans-button" as shown in this screenshot because the button is not there. It still looks like this:

image2016-3-16 14:36:11.png

What can i do? Which logs do you want to see?

3 answers

1 vote
Anatoli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 16, 2016

Hi Kim,

your version of the HipChat Server does not support some of the functionality. We are releasing the new version pretty soon which will have the new features.

Meanwhile you should still be able to use the "slash commands"  but it looks like it doesn't work either. I have contacted the author of the add-on. He should chime in here.

0 votes
korbinian.stoemmer@sap.com April 28, 2016

We are now on version 1.3.9. The plugin still is not working. Are there any news on the new version

Anatoli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2016
korbinian.stoemmer@sap.com May 3, 2016

That is really good news, but then again: why does it say its compatible with 1.3.7? Does compatibility just mean it doesn't break HipChat if installed? 😉

Anatoli
Atlassian Team
May 4, 2016

As far as I understand it is compatible with 1.3.9 but has limited functionality. No visual elements only slash commands to interact with the add-on.

0 votes
Don Gamble March 16, 2016

We have the same problem.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events