It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Ask the CEO about IT service - Webinar with Atlassian co-CEO Mike Cannon-Brookes

Viewing page 2 of 2

30 answers

0 votes
sk Jan 27, 2016

Can we expect that Service Desk will someday support attachments by E-Mail-notifications, or a full integrated WYSIWYG-editor and not the one from atlassian labs?

0 votes
Nik Dammermann Jan 28, 2016

Hi Mike, what steps are you taking to help your products self diagnose and report issues?

As an Atlassian user at a large organisation, who frequently finds myself accessing our Australia based central JIRA / confluence server from regional offices, I find the performance is frequently poor.  My guess is that a competent technical administrator using the right hardware could dramatically improve performance, so why not highlight this to end users within the products showing in a simple link on the page (similar to the warning that index needs to be updated) that the performance of the product could be improved by following these <link> steps.  The end user who continually sees poor performance could then use this information to lobby administrators to make the necessary improvements.  Currently end users suffer in silence and many might simply give up on trying to use the product, assuming this is an Atlassian software fault not a solvable internal configuration issue.

0 votes
Jeanne Howe Community Leader Jan 28, 2016

What plugins are being used at Atlassian to enhance JSD functionality and customer experience?

0 votes
Michelle Pavel Feb 14, 2016

Hi Mike, I am a tech startup in a different niche however I was wondering what you put in place to help you manage the rapid growth of your member base? Thanks Michelle

0 votes
jon-paul.cameron Feb 16, 2016

Hi there - email is the bane of any medium to large scale company, given the constant deluge into mailboxes and the need to manage multiple folders and queues for alerts and priorities. What future state development do we expect to see with the Atlassian tool-set to integrate non-email based comms and alerts for traffic on issues on JIRA core and updates in JIRA Service Desk? Would love to hear other people's views on the comms dialogue situation.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Hipchat Cloud

Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

33,317 views 7 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you