Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask the CEO about IT service - Webinar with Atlassian co-CEO Mike Cannon-Brookes

Viewing page 2 of 2

30 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
sk January 27, 2016

Can we expect that Service Desk will someday support attachments by E-Mail-notifications, or a full integrated WYSIWYG-editor and not the one from atlassian labs?

0 votes
Francis Lavalliere January 26, 2016

What are the Atlassian user base look like ? 

How many installations of Product per Versions.. ie :

X users of JIRA  6.2

Y users of JIRA  6.3

Is there any page where such analytics exists ?

0 votes
Francis Lavalliere January 23, 2016

We have been developing a plugin for Atlassian JIRA and Atlassian Cloud, and are wondering how works the process for "Staff Picked Plugins". In short, what is the criteria and is there any form to fill/submit.

Best Regards

wadey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 29, 2016

Hi @Francis Lavalliere - welcome to Marketplace! I'm not Mike but happy to help answer - our PMM team in the Atlassian Marketplace business keeps a finger on the pulse of what's new, what's trending, and what's filling a more strategic gap around our various products. The Staff Picked category is filled entirely by this team today, we're not currently taking placements etc. 

That might change in future, so join our discussion group and you'll get to hear and talk about things we're doing – with us and all the other vendors – as they come to release. 

Thanks! -nick wade
Head of Ecosystem 

0 votes
Leon Brouwers January 22, 2016

The thing foremost on my mind when is SAML support coming to Atlassians product line? I think the enterprises of today really need it for HipChat and Bitbucket and to a lesser extent JIRA. It's a shame Atlassian doesnt seems to want to implement this. 

0 votes
happyhelper January 16, 2016

what happened to my question when I sent it???  It didn't post   Why was it erased?

(Edited to remove silliness)

happyhelper January 16, 2016

not cool every thing I do is erased what a waste of time I just wasted my time typing a long intelligent question.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2016

I think you might have hit a problem with the new editor here on Questions.  It's slightly flaky for me sometimes, when starting up, although I've been blaming the dodgy addons I've got for my browser.  If you had posted it though, I would have had an email, and I have not, so I don't think it posted at all.

If you are struggling then I'd raise a separate question to ask if other people are seeing problems and gather more information.  Then, for a long posting, write it in a local editor and paste it in - if that goes missing again, you can re-copy from the original.

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events