Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appearance Dark theme missing

Brice Dujon February 28, 2018

Hello,

Is there a way to get the dark theme back in stride app ? It s available in Hipchat app but i can't find it in stride.

I can't stand this white babkground it s killing my eyes :(

Thanks

3 answers

1 vote
Mippy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2018

Brice,

I see you're inquiring about Stride's Darkmode setting.  While it's true we don't have this feature available yet, it is something we are working on.  There is an open feature request used to track this very request.

I encourage you to Vote to show your support, and Watch to stay informed of updates and releases.  This helps our development team understand, and prioritize our users needs. We look forward to making Stride the perfect group chat tool, and we can't do that without your feedback!

Thanks,

Mippy

1 vote
Dan March 22, 2018

Yes, I'm for this as well.

Why are there no usability settings? Font size, font color, background colors etc?

1 vote
Gauthier Östervall March 16, 2018

I second that, this screeching black on white is a health issue for me. Hipchat's white on black was ok, but even that had too much contrast.

Low contrast light grey on darker grey would be very welcome!

A work-around is to use the web app and a browser plugin such as Dark Reader in Chrome, but the web app does not work right now (https://app.stride.com. It just keeps on reloading).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events