Hipchat installation

We are trying to build our own ALM setup. We have installed & configured JIRA, CONFLUENCE and other ALM tools. Now, we are in plan to install HIPCHAT and configure that with other ALM tools.

For that, I haven't got any rpm's (stand-alone installer package). It is available as "open virtualize archive (OVA) image and an Amazon Machine Image (AMI)". Can anyone help me how can we proceed to setup HIPCHAT server. We are using REHAT servers with no internet connection. Request to provide the url for rpm downloads(if any) and the installation guide/suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Manoj.

1 comment

Arbi Dridi Atlassian Team Sep 04, 2017

Hi Manoj, 

There's no standalone installer package for HipChat Server/Data Center. 

The only deployment options we have available are the OVA or the AWS AMI/CloudFormation template. 

There's a feature request to implement a standalone installer, please watch and up-vote it: 

HCPUB-22 - Create standalone installer for HipChat Server

Thanks. 

Comment

Community showcase
Published Aug 10, 2018 in Hipchat

What should I think about when migrating HipChat to Slack?

...from the beginning. We have built up a lot of content in HipChat, with it being a core tool in our distributed company model. While it is true that we didn’t need to move to Slack immediately, we felt it...

500 views 1 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you