Before we upgrade - we'd like to know if some of the bugs that weren't addressed with HipChat Server have been fixed...
1. Flakey badge notifications - ppl. complained they had to scroll to each individual room to see if they missed something (if laptop is asleep) + notifications differed between desktop and mobile
2. Easier way to edit comments
3. Not being able to use markdown as a markup language for editing code snippits
4. Push notifications on iOS - when you swipe down and click the first notification, the others disappear so you have no idea who the message came from once you looked at the first one
5. Sorting contacts alphabetically
...If you know if any of these are non-issues in HC DC, I'd love to know. Thank you in advance
All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us. As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs