Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Atlassian site connected with both Slack and Teams...?

Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2023

Hi,

From what I've managed to dig out, currently, it isn't possible to integrate one Atlassian/Jira site with both Slack and Teams.

As we're Atlassian Partner company and we work with multiple clients, of which some use Slack and others use Teams, it would be cool if we could integrate both tools with Halp/Assist/JSM Chat. In Slack, we would probably use our main workspace and set up Slack Connect channels, while in teams, we would just make new team for each support client.

Anyhow, the question is - if this is not possible to set up just yet, is it maybe on some future roadmap?

Cheers,
Tom

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andrew Homeyer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 25, 2023

Hey @Tomislav Tobijas, the Atlassian Assist app only supports connecting to either Slack or Teams currently, not both. We're tracking this feature request here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-12098

0 votes
Maria Barrios (Adaptavist) March 24, 2023

Hi Tomislav, I’m Maria, the PMM for Stitch It. I’m not sure if you’re looking for a specific Atlassian feature that would allow you to connect separately, processes between Slack or Teams and the apps you mention above. However, if what you need is an app that would help you integrate Slack and Teams with Assist, JSM and Halp, this could be achieved with Stitch It. We currently have managed connectors for Slack, Teams and JSM, and a generic HTTP connector that you can use to sync with Assist and Halp if needed. 

If you’re interested in giving it a go you can try Stitch It for free through this link and learn more about the tool on the Atlassian marketplace here.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events