I can't delete a Halp SLA

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2022

Hello,

When I try to disable or to delete the Halp SLA, there is an error message, but I don't see more details. Where can I find more details about the error, and why wouldn't be possible to disable/delete it?

Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 7.26.05 PM (2).pngScreen Shot 2022-03-06 at 7.26.18 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nicole Pitaro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2022

Hey @Carlos Garcia Navarro – Hmm that's strange. Someone on our team is investigating this and we'll be in touch! 

Nicole Pitaro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2022

Hey @Carlos Garcia Navarro – Our team hasn't yet located any issue that would be causing this. Would you mind submitting your info here so they can get some more details and investigate further? https://www.atlassian.com/software/halp/contact#/

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2022

Thanks, Nicole. Done!

As an update, it's working now, but I submitted the details in the ticket so your team can take a look. Thanks!

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events