Introduction and small discussion about cloud strategy

Hi! 

My name is Gonchik Tsymzhitov. 

I am from Russia, and I wanted to work for government. 

Because to me so interesting how does it work? 

For example, I see it's like a huge company. 

Also, the next open thing is law. How to manage the many laws? 

Can we discuss about Cloud First laws and strategy in that thread ? 

Links related to the Cloud strategy and law. 

I will be happy if someone will provide the additional links.

Cheers,

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

3 comments

Comment

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2021

Looks like most of these links are to executive strategy, not legislative. And FedRAMP is a US-government wide program. "FedRAMP will provide a cost-effective, risk-based approach for the adoption and use of cloud services by making available to Executive departments and agencies".

Do you have any links from your own investigation into Russian government cloud strategy?

Like Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2021

@carolyn french   Regarding the legislative, you're right. Let me update in main page. 

Regarding Russian government cloud strategy, honestly I have not found any good links related to the strategy. 

We have a 152-FZ (it's like GDPR), which is blocker to use the cloud computing servers outside of Russia.  ( https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-11061

Regarding market, we do have a lot of Cloud services located in Russia, and use out side of Russia as well. 

As interesting link with diagram. 

@carolyn french How about of legislative side in US ? 

Pedro Silva May 25, 2021

Thanks for your initiative @Gonchik Tsymzhitov 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events