Making the Most of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act

Phoebe Nerdahl
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2022

The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA) is a historic $973B into our nation’s infrastructure. In terms of investment, the bill goes beyond what we think of for typical infrastructure projects, and we’re only starting to uncover all the benefits in the bill’s details. It’s providing $550B for new, forward-thinking investments towards digital equity, cybersecurity, and resiliency. This funding can help agencies modernize both themselves and their communities. In my Infrastructure Bill blog, I suggested this could increase the need for more secure and robust work management tools.   

How do you think the IIJA will impact work management software in the public sector?  

2 comments

Comment

Carahsoft
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2022

Do you see the increase in funding translate to upgrades or add ons to your Atlassian tools? 

Tim Carter March 16, 2022

This blog does an awesome job of highlighting the three steps to prepare for IIJA. I have sent this out to my whole team! Thanks so much @Phoebe Nerdahl

Like Carahsoft likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events