Repo is git.
I'm completely lost. This should be straight forward, but I am not able to find it. How can I view a file content from selected commit ?
1. If I choose Open(Shift+Command+O) its open a cheked out file, not a file from the selected commit
2. If I choose "Quick View" -- it does a trick, but I can not select text from QuickView window, plus QuickView dows not open text files with my custom extension. So this is not an option.
3. I can see a file content in a Blame view, but again, I can not select any text from there. Plus the purpose of this view is different.
Is it a way to see a file content in the same part of the window where the diff information is currently displayed ?
You can do this two ways:
Is it possible to improve this functionality ? There are many ways to make it better. Like:
- Adding another button netxt to diff, to open selected file in external app
- Having an option to open it in place instead of diff output
- Some keyboard shortcut
- something else
Free training for Jira, Confluence, and Jira Service Management Start faster and be more productive with Atlassian cloud products. Take the guess work out of where to begin, and gain confidence wi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events