Repo is git.
I'm completely lost. This should be straight forward, but I am not able to find it. How can I view a file content from selected commit ?
1. If I choose Open(Shift+Command+O) its open a cheked out file, not a file from the selected commit
2. If I choose "Quick View" -- it does a trick, but I can not select text from QuickView window, plus QuickView dows not open text files with my custom extension. So this is not an option.
3. I can see a file content in a Blame view, but again, I can not select any text from there. Plus the purpose of this view is different.
Is it a way to see a file content in the same part of the window where the diff information is currently displayed ?
You can do this two ways:
Is it possible to improve this functionality ? There are many ways to make it better. Like:
- Adding another button netxt to diff, to open selected file in external app
- Having an option to open it in place instead of diff output
- Some keyboard shortcut
- something else
Happy Friday – Fun Day! I don’t know about you, but I have been giving everything I’ve got this week (and most weeks) and come Friday I look for unique ways to recharge my batteries - rest, relax, a...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG