How do I create a local repository, since online docs do not match my ST app?

I have version 2.6 of ST and am successfully connected to bitbucket.  I am attempting to create a new local repository by selecting new in ST followed by Create Local Repository.

I select the path (CodeRepos) that currently holds 3 other repositories.  In the name field I enter the name of the new folder I want created within CodeRepos.

I get an error saying repository already exists.  The repository does NOT exist locally or in bitbucket.

I simply want to create a local repository of some existing code and also create a remote repistory and cannot seem to do so any longer, since it has been over a year since I last created one.  Please help.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Monday in Teamwork

The tools we make for teams? We use them every day at Atlassian to get shit done (and it works).

I’m Jess, a Product Marketer for Jira Software Server and Data Center, and now a huge fan of our products. Read on for a 90 day, new-hire perspective on what it’s like to standardize on the Atlassian...

42 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you