what is fecru?

Disk space on our fisheye installation was getting low last night, and I found 5gb of stuff in a user's home directory that looked old and unused so I removed it. "fecru-2.6.1". Turns out that was actually hooked up to jira and I broke our source buttons

Problem executing query
(com.cenqua.fisheye.util.LRUCache$ValueFactoryException:
com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.DbException:
org.apache.lucene.store.NoSuchDirectoryException:
directory '/home/<snip>/fecru-2.6.1/var/cache/Network/idx0' does not exist):
select revisions from dir "/" where comment matches "OPS-197" order by date asc group by changeset return csid

Now I'm unable to find any information on what "fecru" is or does nor any place to download it. The only atlassian reference google shows me is this rather vague page:

https://developer.atlassian.com/display/DOCS/atlas-create-fecru-plugin

Can anybody help me with some clue?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

"FeCru" is a nickname for "FishEye and Crucible".

This widget could not be displayed.

FECru stands for Atlassian's FishEye & Crucible.

You may download 2.6.1 from here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/crucible/download-archives

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

150 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you