cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repository list is not appearing in administrator account

dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2012

Hi,

I get login as a Administrator. But, i am not able to see the list of repositories whilch allows me to to set the "Initial Import" option for settings the repository to import with preserving history logs.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/Managing+your+repositories

(https://confluence.atlassian.com/download/attachments/298977144/fisheye-repositories.png?version=1&modificationDate=1287359853791)

Can you please let me know the exact path or steps or screen shots so, i can able update the repository details to preserve the history logs for new import of repository.

Thanks

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2012

Your question applies to "Installed versions of Atlassian products". Are you using fisheye ondemand? Because this would be a restricted function in "Ondemand" version.

Documentation available here

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand

dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2012

Hi,

ya, that can be the cause.

My plugin details as below:

With Atlassian OnDemand :

JIRA Fisheye Plugin

Version: 5.2.2
Developer: Atlassian Software Systems
Plugin key: com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin

Now, Can you suggest me, How can i relocate svn repository to FishEye with preserving svn history log ?

As found a option to configure start revision in repository details but, that interface not existed in my configuration.

Thank You

Dhaval soni

Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2012

So the above answer answers your question. I am not sure what your asking in the second part.

dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2012

Hi

I did svn checked out for one project source code into the repository but unable to preserve SVN log history.

Is there any way, which can allows me to import the svn repository to fish eye svn with preserving history log ?

Thank you

Dhaval

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2012

Hi Dhaval,

You might want to considering changing your answer to a comment since its not really an answer and a question again.

Follow these steps:

1. Login to fisheye as an administrator

2. Click on the drop down next to your name on the top right corner of the page and select "Administration"

3. You will now see the Administration page and on the left hand side the first option is the "Repositories" link.

Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2012

Dont see the snapshot. Please include the dropdown next to your name in the snapshot as well

dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2012

Hi,

I followed the same steps as get login with Administator user and selected the "fish eye".

but it does not show me the repository option.

Please find attached snap what i see.

I want to follow the below steps as mentioned in documentation, but unable to find such interface.

"Click the user menu in the the FishEye/Crucible header, and choose Administration. You will need to be logged in as an administrator to see this link.

Click the 'Repositories' link. The list of repositories set up in your FishEye instance will be displayed."

(https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/Configuring+repository+details)

Please let me know the details steps or screen snaps or any configuration missing which i have to enable in my admin account.

Thank You

dhaval soni

dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2012

Hi,

PFA snap.

0 votes
dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 15, 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your comments.

Repositories are existed in my setup. I had also added one project for a repository.

Other three repositories are empty in my fish eye.

Can you please share me the steps or screen shots which shows me the "repositories link" option as mentioned in your given link (link existed in your comments) and it is also required me to update the repository details.

Below are the points copied from your given link. Please share me the screen shots or steps as i am not able to find the "Repositories" option or user menu even though logged in with Administrtor account.

"Click the user menu in the the FishEye/Crucible header, and choose Administration. You will need to be logged in as an administrator to see this link.

1. Click the 'Repositories' link. The list of repositories set up in your FishEye instance will be displayed."

Thank You

Dhaval

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 15, 2012

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events