how to grant admin access on a specific Crucible project?

Patrice Champet November 7, 2016

Hello,

We need to give admin access on a given Crucible project so that the user is able to add and remove default reviewers by his own on the project he manage.

Is there any other way than giving the fulll admin access ?
For me there is some risks as the user will have access to the administration of crucible and all the other projects.

Thank you. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Maciej Swinarski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 7, 2016

Hi,

In FishEye & Crucible 4.1 we have added a similar feature where the administrator can delegate permissions to manage individual repositories without giving global administration access. 

There is no such feature yet in Crucible to delegate permissions to manage individual projects (and permission schemes). Please describe here or better create a feature request explaining in detail how would you like this feature to work. Would delegating administering project itself be enough? How about permission schemes - administeting them would be deleagted as well or a permission could be created by the global admin and only selected by the "small admin".  Any input will be very valuable for us.

Thank you

mac

Jomon Palathingal March 28, 2019

Hi Maciej,

In the first paragraph you have mentioned that you have added a similar feature in version 4.1. We are using FishEye & Crucible 4.1.

Can you please explain how to delegate individual project admin permissions?

Thanks,

Jomon

Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2019

Hi Jomon,

Fisheye/Crucible 4.1+ allows to delegate management of repositories. 

For projects we have no such feature yet. I encourage you to watch/vote/comment on https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CRUC-8219.

I must admit that this feature has very low interest among our users so far, however. 

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events