Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we manage Stash review comments in Crucible?

mohit mathur August 11, 2015

We have been using Stash for code reviews during code merge. Recently we have also started using Crucible for adhoc code reviews. We have decided to continue with Stash as it supports pull requests base code merge which helps us to manage and merge only reviewed code. At the same time considering the versatility and flexibility of Crucible, we would like to use Crucible as code review management tool. Hence, we would like to import and/or manage stash review comments in Crucible. Could you please get back to us if we can manage Stash review comments in Crucible?

Please help us.
Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2015

Hi Mohit,

This is not possible. In fact comments in Crucible and Stash are handled very differently, each being part of its own application - besides the fact that a Crucible review is different of a Stash pull request.

Though I think this would be a very nice feature I believe it would involve very big changes in design, therefore I'm not sure if this would have a chance to be developed but please, if you like, you may create a feature request for this, specifying it further, at https://jira.atlassian.com. You may refer to Atlassian's policy for the implementation of new features.

Regards,

Gustavo Refosco

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events