Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You don't have access to view all related commits. Please contact your administrator." message while trying to view commit

Aryaka October 2, 2015

i have upgraded to fisheye 3.9.1. I get above error when clicked on "Development" link. Source tab is not visible.

Please advise.

3 answers

0 votes
shari_anderson October 30, 2015

I'm in a DevOps support group and 2 of our new guys (who have been added to our fisheye admin group) are getting the same message. It's in JIRA in the Development section at the lower right.

We are using JIRA 6.4.6 and Atlassian FishEye analysis with Crucible code review. (Version:3.6.2 Build:20141203183940.

0 votes
christopher marin October 22, 2015

I'm currently on 3.8.0 and have received the same error message. Not sure if an upgrade is needed. The user is using a JIRA internal directory account which does not allow commits to be visible. When the user logs in using the LDAP account the commits under the development section are visible. I would much appreciate, if anyone could shed some light on why the internal account does not allow visibility to commits. Thank you. Chris

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2015

Where are you trying to view this? JIRA?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events