Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When adding content to review using search, is is possible to hide changesets that are already part of other reviews?

Rafał Krzewski October 22, 2012

I'm trying to split a large pile of changests into several reviews. Searching the changestes is really useful for this, but it woluld be even better if I were ablo exclude from the result set all changesets that are already assigned to one or more revies.

Is this possible do somehow? I don't see a control for that in Search Criteria panel.

It appears that his should be possible: EyeQL supports "not in any review" - I've verified that is does what I need.

Alternatively, It would be great if it was possible to create a review from the results of Fisheye advanced search. I could not find a link or button or that on the search screen neither. Am I missing something or should I file an enhancement request?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rafał Krzewski October 22, 2012

There is a link labeled (switch to advanced search) in Search Criteria panel that I've missed earlier. It allows you to enter an arbitrary EyeQL query.

There you can slice and dice repository history as needed, without already reviewed bits obstructing the view.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events